Sunday, September 23, 2012

Breakfast - A very pleasant surprise

We buy our coffee freshly ground from the Atomic coffee rosters just up the hill from our home.
We have another cafe we usually go to for breakfast but as a change we will sometimes go to Atomic. Since they did did major renovations earlier this year they have increased their range of counter food and now have a daily menu as well with several more unusual options - not your standard cafe menu.
Yesterday I ordered Salmon Garvalax with Potato Salad, Fennel and toasted sour dough...perhaps not so 'breakfasty' but wow was I impressed!
Every part of it was amazing. I especially love the pickled fennel - something I'm going to have to try when the fennel in my garden grows big enough.
Yes, it was too big for me to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment